Study in Australia

Welcome to Singh Foundation, your trusted immigration consultant for pursuing higher education in Australia. Our dedicated services are designed to guide and support aspiring students in achieving their academic dreams down under.

Key Highlights:

Personalized Consultation
Expert guidance on university and course selection. Tailored sessions to understand your educational goals and preferences.
University Selection
Explore diverse universities and programs aligned with your interests. In-depth insights into admission criteria and top-tier institutions.
Application Assistance
Expert support in crafting and submitting successful applications. Ensuring applications reflect your strengths and meet Australian standards.
Visa Processing
Navigate the Australian visa process confidently with our guidance. Assistance in preparing and submitting all necessary documentation.

Visa for Study in Australia

The Australian Government issues a Student Visa (subclass 500) that allows international students to study in Australia and is valid for 5 years or the end date of the study program. Before applying for the visa application form; the applicant should get admission in a regular course. The students have to meet some eligibility criteria such as;

enroll in an Australian university in a full-time study program
Your age should be more than 18 years old
You must have evidence of financial statement to support our living expense
Why should I consider studying in Australia?
Australia offers world-class education, a diverse and inclusive culture, stunning landscapes, and excellent post-graduation opportunities. Our experts at Singh Foundation can guide you through the benefits of pursuing education in Australia.
How do I choose the right university in Australia for my studies?
Consider factors like academic reputation, program offerings, location, and cultural fit. Our team provides personalized guidance to help you select the university that aligns with your academic and personal goals.
Can I work part-time while studying in Australia?
Yes, international students in Australia can work part-time during the academic term and full-time during scheduled breaks. We provide information and guidance on work opportunities to support your studies.
How does Singh Foundation assist in the Australian visa application process?
We offer comprehensive support in navigating the Australian visa process, from document preparation to submission. Our team ensures that your visa application meets all requirements for a successful outcome.

Documents Requirement for Study In Australia

To apply for the Australia Student Visa (subclass 500), students can go to the official website of the Australian Government’s Department of Home Affairs. The scholars have to create or login to Immiaccount & fill in the required details. Furthermore, require an attachment or uploading the list of legal documents that include:

  • Original Passport
  • Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE) (electronic confirmation)
  • Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) declaration
  • Academic certificate
  • Work experience of a previous company
  • English language program test score (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE Academic, C1 Advance)
  • Proof of Financial Resource
  • Registration slip/receipt of Overseas Student Health Cover health insurance policy
  • Statement of Purpose (SOP)
  • Scanned Passport-size photograph
  • Character Certificate
  • Sign Australian Values Statement

An additional document of parent consent has to be submitted if the applicant is below the age of 18 years.

Confirmation of Enrollment (CRICOS) – The international students have to join in full-time study courses which are registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions & Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).

Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE)- is provided by the college or university of Australia by stating the applicant is eligible to study in our course.

Have to mention the course details in the student visa application & also if applying for more than one course with all CoE codes, to provide you the study visa according to the duration of the course period. You can apply for the CoE from inside & outside Australia.

If apply for 2 courses, there should be a gap of more than two calendar months between the end of the first course and the start of the second course.

About Us

Singh Foundation Serving in the field of International Immigration Consultant since 2007 based in Amritsar. We provide the best immigration services in Amritsar.

Our organization is focused to guide students and help them out with the whole process. Having an outstanding success rate makes us stand out of the crowd of immigration consultants.

Create your account